26 November 2012

SILVIU THE THIEF - DONE

Hello all,

I'm happy to announce that I've completed and submitted my novel to the National Novel Writing Month competition. That makes me a winner according to the contest rules. So, yay!


Of course, the real work comes next, formatting the book for publication at Amazon:Kindle and Smashwords (and its various affiliates). I should have it done by next week.


And then on to the next book. Not sure at this stage whether it'll be Book II of The Hero's Knot, or if I'll go back to the Chronicles of Anuru and finish off Book I of The Brotherhood of Wyrms. I think I might take some time off and get back to writing over Christmas.

Anyway, for the moment I think I'll just indulge in a little triumphalism and take a break. Yay again!


And as always, thanks for reading!

//Don//