17 June 2012

What's next?

As I'm finishing the final edits on book #4, "The Sea Dragon" (Book I of Bjornssaga), I've been pondering what to write next.  I think it's going to have to be the three books of the next trilogy, the Brotherhood of Wyrms.  This trilogy begins around about the same time as Ally is interrupting a group of thieves in the royal gardens at Astrapratum (see The Running Girl), and wraps up roughly while she is going toe-to-toe with her uncle Luperio in Elder Delvin (see Dweorgaheim).  This is one of those cases where the stories are already written in my head; it's just a matter of getting them down in prose that's agreeable to the reader.

In the meantime, I've been playing with the cover art a little more.  Here's what I've got at the moment:


It's a start.  I should have my author website up before too long, too; and I'll be passing appropriate credit to the lovely lady who's been helping me with that.

Cheerio!